Sunday, March 25, 2018

Jivin' Through the Jungle

I got a bit carried away with Colour Collective's 'Tomato' prompt. I was expecting work to materialise (the client is running a bit late) and so I didn't start anything important, and just noodled away at this CC. Not, perhaps, the best use of my time, but I'm always unsettled when I can't do what I've scheduled in... anyone else find that?


This is a redo of a (very) old Colour Collective, which I never actually finished. This time it's been completely redrawn. Here's the original (and didn't I just end up down the wormhole of my twitter trying to find it. I don't remember a good 80% of the things I draw, I swear o.O)


Adobe Photoshop CC2018 on a Wacom Mobile Studio Pro (the first one was Photoshop CC2016 on a Wacom Cintiq Companion 2, if you need the full deets.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...