Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Heading Home

I'd been trying to create more detailed Colour Collective illustrations while I didn't have too much work to do, but once my to-do list started to fill again, CC had to take a back seat. For the September 23 colour ('Orange') I went quick and sketchy, with a minimal background, but still had enough time to be ambitious enough to include two characters:

I featured the orange colour everywhere - there were so many opportunities to use it here! All in all, I quite like this piece for what it is - a quick illustration literally full of mistakes. But it's definitely something that can be filed away and maybe updated one day, as I like the concept. 

Adobe Photoshop CC2015 on a Wacom Cintiq Companion 2. About 4.5 hours. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...