Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Cards: Wedding and Engagement

 I needed a wedding card today, so finished off one that had been sitting unfinished on my computer for some time. It was originally designed as part of a set with an engagement card, although we didn't actually give this particular couple an engagement card, so that's rather irrelevant – but I shall post them both together:



Both were created in Adobe Illustrator CS4, although I finished off the wedding card in CS6. When I print them out I add some glitter – on the ring for the engagement card, and in the bouquet and veil for the wedding card.   
It is possible that I'll change the wedding card to have a long skirt – but I was in a hurry today, so it stayed short. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...