Friday, April 20, 2012

Vectors: Health flyers

Here are a few of the vectors I did this week, to jazz up some informational flyers for a chiropractic clinic. Since it's hardly reasonable to charge the earth for simple flyers, where possible I used images already in my files, so you might recognise two of these. They're all coloured to match the client's branding. 

Two kids for a flyer about regularly checking kids' backs for scoliosis. For this I quickly vectored Trouble, which took me about 30-45 minutes.   


A health professional, based loosely on one of the actual people at the clinic. 


And a vector of Ready for Anything, which (fortunately for me) I'd already vectored up as a media example for a job pitch – so I just changed her colours. She was for a flyer about helping kids manage asthma through checking spinal health. 


All done in Adobe Illustrator CS4, with a Wacom Intuos 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...