Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Illustration: Trouble

A quick little spot illustration from a small sketch I did on the one morning I spent lazing around in our hotel room and by the pool when we were on holiday in Penang. I like the original sketch, which was tucked into the corner of a page full of gesture sketches of the hotel cat, so spent an hour or so tonight transferring it to my watercolour sketchbook and painting it.


Here's the original sketch:


"Trouble" in Moleskine Watercolour Sketchbook with Winsor & Newton watercolours and Artline Drawing System pens. 
Sketch in Jasart 'My Memoirs' sketchbook with #B 0.5 mechanical pencil.

2 comments:

  1. That boy certainly does look like trouble. I can imagine that his sister wouldn't be far behind him either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Imogen! I hate to think what they've been doing out of our sight! =P

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...